Cleaver Survey: Results from Our June Survey
We received more than 400 votes in our inaugural survey, and we are excited to share the results with you. Look for a new Cleaver Survey in August, and be sure to see below for how you can share your thoughts on this poll and suggest topics and questions for our next one!
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being absolutely disapprove and 10 being absolutely approve, how satisfied are you with Donald Trump’s presidency so far?
2. Which of these current issues do you follow most in the news?
9% Global Warming
54% Russian interference in U.S. elections
17% Trump’s global financial interests and business dealings
20% Humanitarian Crises
3. Which of these local issues do you consider most impactful to you and/or your immediate community?
76% Access to Healthcare
6% Missouri Real ID Legislation
11% Consumer Protections under Dodd-Frank financial regulations
7% Public Service student loan forgiveness
4. What source do you use the most often to receive news?
44% TV news stations
13% Public Radio
17% Social Media
5. Thinking about trust and honesty, who do you believe more?
76% The news media
2% President Trump
0% I generally trust them both
Share Your Thoughts
We want to hear from you. Share your thoughts on this poll and suggest questions for the next Cleaver Survey. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your comments!